1. SYRINX SAMPLES, Russia, 190068, St. Petersburg, Kryukova Canal Embankment, Building 12, represented by the website administration of www.syrinxsamples.com
, are obliged to maintain your privacy on the Internet. We put great attention and effort into securing the data you provide to us. The purposes for which we collect your personal data are to improve our service, communicate with website visitors, process user data for the purpose of conducting online sales, provide services associated with the website's purpose, and for other actions listed below.
2. We collect and process your personal data only with your willing consent. With your permission, we can collect and process the following data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, home address, personal photos, payment card information, digital wallet information, social media account information, and other information necessary for the proper functioning of the service. The collection and processing of your personal information are carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. A user, who has provided their personal data to www.syrinxsamples.com, has the right to alter and/or remove their personal data, as well as the right to recall their consent to data processing.
4. Your personal data will be stored for only the period of time that such data is necessary to use to fulfill the main functions of the website.
5. After finishing with the processing of your personal data, the website's administration will permanently delete it.
6. To learn more about what personal data we store, or to ask a question regarding data storage, you can contact the website administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Personal data cannot be transferred to third parties without your consent, except in cases where it is necessary for the functioning of the website or payment systems, and in cases where we share your email address or the name of a customer with our subsidiaries, which use this information solely for the purpose of promoting new musical products and sample libraries.
8. Records of your IP address, times of visit, browser settings, operating system, and other technical information are saved in our database when you visit www.syrinxsamples.com. This data is necessary to correctly display the website's content. This data is completely anonymous and is impossible to use to determine the identity of the website visitor.
9. To send out our newsletters and offers to clients and/or subscribers, we collect personal data, such as email addresses and names. A user can unsubscribe from a newsletter by clicking on the appropriate link in the newsletter or by writing to us at email@example.com.
10. If you are a parent or a legal guardian of an underage child, and you know that the child has provided us with their personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is forbidden to provide the personal data of underage individuals without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
11. We use cookie files to ensure that the website's content is displayed correctly and to enhance the convenience of browsing www.syrinxsamples.com. Cookies are small files that are stored on your device. They help the website to remember information about you, such as the language you use the website in, and which pages have you already opened. Having this information stored makes the next time you visit the website much more convenient. You can learn more about these files here. You can manage cookie settings to either allow or block them in your browser yourself. Blocking cookie files may limit the functionality of the website.
, without notice. We advise you to review the document often to stay up to date with any new changes.
and avoid visiting our website.