1. The following End-User License Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement), defines the terms and conditions of interaction between You (hereinafter the Licensee or User), and SYRINX SAMPLES (a brand of Individual Entrepreneur Roman Seliverstov, registered: Georgia, Tbilisi, 0186, Vazha-Pshavela avenue, building 22b), (hereinafter the Company), for the use of software, including related storage media, documentation (program descriptions, manuals) and other documents and/or materials supplied by the Company (hereinafter referred to altogether as the Product).
2. By purchasing, downloading, installing, and using the Product on your computer, the User agrees to be bound by the terms of the Agreement. If the User does not agree to the terms of the Agreement, the User must not purchase, download, install or use the Product.
3. The license to use the Product is granted to a single user only. The Product is licensed, not sold, to the user who purchased the product. The Company retains ownership of the Product, including all associated intellectual property, recorded and sampled sounds, programming, audio demos, and accompanying documentation, in perpetuity and in all jurisdictions. The Company owns the copyright and all intellectual property rights to the Product, which is protected by all relevant copyright laws and treaties.
4. The license to use the Product is transferred to the User after payment is received on the Company's account. The price of the product is calculated based on the price provided on the website on the date of the relevant payment.
5. After purchase, the User is licensed to download and use the Product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, for both non-commercial and commercial use in the creation, production, and broadcast of music and sound effects, without payment to the Company of any additional fees or request for attribution.
6. The sound library is part of the purchased Product. The provided samples, instruments, and presets can be used for commercial or non-commercial music and audio productions without prior permission from the Company.
The usage of the Product (in particular samples, instruments, and presets) for the creation of a sound library or as a sound library for any kind of synthesizer, virtual instrument, sample library, sample-based product, or other musical instrument is strictly prohibited. Samples, sound sets, or audio loops may not be distributed (commercially or otherwise) individually. Furthermore, these samples, sound sets, and/or audio files may not be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound libraries, or sound effects.
7. The Company retains full copyright privileges and complete ownership of all recorded sounds, instrument programming, documentation, and musical performances included in the Company's Product.
8. The Licensee is not authorized to modify the Product. The purchasing User is NOT permitted at any time or under any circumstances to modify the Product or create any derivative work of the Product or its accompanying documentation. The Licensee is not entitled to copy, decompile, or reverse engineer the Product or parts thereof, or request or otherwise cause another person or entity to copy, decompile, or reverse engineer the Product or parts thereof.
9. The Licensee must ensure through appropriate and reasonable measures that third parties, including its own employees, cannot make unauthorized use of the Product.
10. The Licensee may install and personally use the licensed software on three devices, provided that the said software is used only on one device regularly. Simultaneous use on more than one hardware device is not permitted. The Products may not be used on a network by multiple users unless each user possesses a license. If the Licensee decides to use the Product on a different hardware device, all software on the previous hardware must be deleted. Licenses may not be transferred to another person without the written permission of the Company. The Licensee may NOT assign their rights and obligations under this Agreement, or copy, redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sub-license, or otherwise transfer their rights to the Product to another person.
11. Digital products cannot be returned, and refunds for them cannot be issued.
12. This Agreement may be changed at any time by updating the Terms and Conditions on the website, and such changes will be applicable to all Users from the date and time revised terms were posted on the website. Your continued use of the website and/or the Product constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendments or other changes. We constantly experiment and innovate with the website in order to provide a better experience for Users and the User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Services may change at any time without prior notice to the User.
13. The Company may at any time terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion without prior notice and without compensation if the User is suspected of violating the Agreement. Any termination of this Agreement will also terminate the License to use the Product.
14. The User hereby warrants and declares that he/she has the right and power to enter into and fully perform all of the obligations under this Agreement.
15. The User will defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless with respect to any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, or liability brought by or claimed by any third party, including attorneys' fees, to the extent that any such claim is based upon or arises out of a breach of any of the User's representations, warranties, covenants, or obligations.
16. The User agrees to indemnify the Company for any loss or damage that may be incurred by the Company, including, but not limited to, legal costs arising from any violation by the User of any warranty or other conditions specified in this document, or unlawful use by the User of any materials or information obtained through the website, content or Product.
17. Using the Company's Product and any supplied software is done at the purchasing User's own risk. The Company holds no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss arising from any form of use of the Product.
18. All disputes or claims are to be resolved through negotiations between the parties. This Agreement and all other agreements between the parties of this Agreement that are related to the Product, regardless of whether it currently exists or is created in the future, are governed by and construed in accordance with the legislation of the Georgia, and each party is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tbilisi, Georgia.